Yahoo Fail

So my current email system is pissing me off slightly, because I hate (really hate) local email clients like Outlook and Thunderbird (why should I have to store emails on one computer in one place, or face a 100mb inbox limit? Is this 1997?), but I am also pissed off about the fact that Outlook registers emails sent from atallett @ ensysenergy dot com through Gmail, as "from atallett @ gmail dot com, on behalf of atallett @ ensysenergy dot com, all the extra spaces etc so I dont get spam), so I have heard yahoo does not have this issue. Ok, I gave it a try.

First up, yahoo is now calling their email ymail. Hilarious. The bad part is that 5 years after gmail came out, ymail is not even close to being as easy to use as gmail... from 5 years ago. Fail.

And then there was this: one of the most annoying things I have ever come across in my life. I am sorry Yahoo, but if this is what you serve up, you deserve the long slow death you are dying..


Every time you want to send an email - this pops up. Maybe it is just for new accounts, I dont care, it is ridiculous and amazingly annoying.

Comments

  1. This whatthefuckasaurus is getting a lot of use as of late :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....