I really, really hated Transformers 2. And now it looks like Transformers 3 will be equally bad, if not worse.

No really, I am not joking. They are trying to 'best' the steaming pile of incoherent nonsense which made up Transformers 2, like two illiterate robot twins who speak in ebonics:

[the Twins, in ice cream truck mode, enter a NEST warehouse]
Skids: Badass ice cream truck coming through... scuse me, scuse me...
[New alternate modes are seen: two cars, green and red]
Skids: Yeah, baby! It's upgrade time!
Mudflap: Yes, sir! Oh, yeah, look at this green one right here! I'm gettin' my sexy on...
[does a dance]
Skids: Ah, no, green is MINE! I call green!
[tackles Mudflap and flips him over]
Skids: I got the green!
Mudflap: That hurt, man!
Skids: It's supposed to hurt, it's an ass-kickin'!

Uhhh... yeah..

So you though that was the worst Michael Bay could do huh? You though the pain was over, the suffering would stop. You thought that though you loved the first movie, you could live with the bitter pain and dissapointment, just like you did with the Matrix for the last decade.

But no - they are adding NASCAR to Transformers 3. NASCAR.
NASCAR Transformers: How Michael Bay Will Ruin Another Movie

Going to make it a real issue to have a fight scene. Because, you know, they can only turn left..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....