Top Gear HD

The best car show in the world, some of the best (if not the best) cinematography of any show on television, an hours worth of hilarity, insane stunts and beautiful exotic cars... and it has always been shot in standard def.... (Clarkson voice).... Until Now.

The next season (the 14th) will be shot in HD. Finally. Honestly, this show more than any other show in the world deserves to be in HD. After pro sport, this is the show where HD will actually matter.

The catch? As far as I know, Verizon (which I have) does not yet pick up BBC America HD. Of course, there are always the interwebs (and bittorrent), but I would love to just have it on my DVR. Here's hoping that Verizon does the right thing and brings the best show in the world to these HD loving shores.

As a side note, I would love it also if the BBC decided to actually show Top Gear on time, rather than months late... but I would settle for HD at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....