Rabbit Holes

When I was working on the new website www.bookofnorm.com (go check out the basic theme if you like, it is very minimalist, easy to use with touchscreen phones, and quick to navigate through), I came up with the idea of rabbit holes.

Namely, when I spend time on a website I normally like to look at a chains of articles that I find interesting. The idea of a rabbit hole is just that - a chain of articles which are linked by a theme. Really it is just a content reorganization from this blog, but I think it will be an interesting read for people.

I am working on other new ideas that will revolutionize the web. Ok, not really revolutionize. But things I think should be there. Next up: content mapping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....