The Moon - Digging In

Not much time, but I am not sure if you saw the new NASA plans (they were a working group, but I think associated with NASA), which similarly concluded that the habitat should be buried with regolith. I believe I saw it on pop mechanics, or popsci, though I could be wrong. The only adjustment they made to this was the necessity of having greenhouses above ground, with light coming in. Personally, if I were living there (and working in a greenhouse), I would be happier if they buried the whole thing and gave me some nice nuclear energy and lights, though perhaps that is not green enough these days. The long-long-long term I think would be localized power (helium-3, solar, hydrogen etc), but that is not going to be the first or second base, but further down the line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....