Thats awkward: Democrat Gov Candidate tells Obama "shove it"

I love it. Absolutely love it. The Democratic gubernatorial candidate for Rhode Island told Obama to shove it. Literally.

Just hours before the Obamination was scheduled to arrive in Rhode Island today, he was given a nice warm welcome by this fine gentleman:

Frank T. Caprio at a gubernatorial debate in Providence last month.

This fine gentleman is
Frank T. Caprio, who is locked in a three-way race that includes former senator Lincoln Chafee, who is running as an independent.

What kind words did he have for our nation's president and the leader of his party?

"He could take his endorsement and really shove it, as far as I’m concerned,”

Thing is, Obama is friends with the independent and so wont be giving Mr. Caprio his endorsement (which these days is probably a good thing for Mr. Caprio).

His further comments?

"I will wear as a badge of honor and a badge of courage that he doesn’t want to endorse me as a Democrat because I am a different kind of Democrat,” I really have no clue what Mr. Caprio's politics are, but I am hoping he, like many, think that Obama has lost it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....