IE Falls, Firefox stays flat, Chrome Rises, Norm Agrees

Internet Explorer falls below 50 percent global marketshare, Chrome usage triples

So, looks like IE has finally, finally fallen below 50%. Good lord that took a long time. And what is on rise? Well look-e-here, its MSFTs big rival, the "dont be evil" GOOG. And why is this? Well, in my opinion it is because of netbooks. I have found that one a full-sized computer, Chrome annoys me - it is too limited in features compared to the way I have firefox set up. But on my netbook, with its limited screen and power, Chrome is fantastic and all I use. With netbooks growing until recently (when the iPad came out), I think they are the growth behind Chrome.

Really though, its amazing that IE held on to a majority share this long, and is still the largest by market share. Why people, why??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....