Massholes

Mass really pisses me off sometimes.

Today, I had to pay sales tax on $750 that I did not spend. My winter truck went belly up on me a few days ago, and so I found and got an amazing deal on a Yukon that has so far spent its life as a minivan for a well off Charlestown family. It no longer fit the image, was taking up a parking space, and they sold it for a song to get it out of the way. I was luckily the first to respond, and had cash in hand, so got a great deal.

Mass, however, does not believe me. Since what I paid was $700 under the trade in value, they made me pay sales tax on the trade in value instead. So, quite literally, they just robbed me blind of $50. Sure, its only $50, but you really piss me off Mass, you really do.

whatthefuckasaurus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....