Backasswards.com

I love backcountry.com, but sometimes... they really screw things up. There are times they have not charged my card or shipped me two of an item, so I suppose I am due a negative effect of the fact they are run by a bunch of ski bums and granola munching climber hippies..

But after calling them three times trying to get them to deliver a set of bindings to the right address (really, three times, and I know I put the right address to start with, because other stuff showed up and it is saved on the website).. eventually a woman from UPS called me.

She said it looked like the package had been around the world and back. So I asked where they, this time, were trying to ship it to. This was the response:

Normy Norman
183 East College Ave
Woburn, Illinois

Yeah... I live at 183 College Ave in Somerville Ma, lived in Woburn Ma for a short while, and have spent a grand total of two days of my life in Illinois.

The best part is that every time I called them up I tried to get them to deliver the package to my work address, so I could sign for it. That address has absolutely nothing to do with any of the above. I suppose different shipping and billing addresses are just far to complicated when you are on your 5th dime bag break of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....