Combined Shipping

This only matters if you are like me, and are constantly getting stuff from backcountry.com and all of its satellite one-deal-at-a-time websites.

They finally offered to combine shipping from all of their websites, with just a $2.99 charge for each extra item.. hell yeah.

Why does this matter? Within the last month or so I have bought (in prep for the season, and some are not for me but I am just the shopper), sunglasses, skis, bindings, a ski bag, pants and a hoodie.

Now, I will be able to pick up what I need at lower cost and with less hassle. I love you backcountry.com

Get shopping, skis season is almost upon us:
backcountry.com
tramdock.com
steepandcheap.com
whiskeymilitia.com
bonktown.com
brociety.com
hucknroll.com
dogfunk.com
realcyclist.com
backcountryoutlet.com

and, I sadly dont think this one qualifies as it is not a "store" though it is run by backcountry:
geartrade.com

Get to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....