Netflix

1) I have just shut down my Netflix account.
2) I think Netflix is a good service. I was especially impressed with the instant download movies.

These two go together, well, because I am forgetful and I realized I really dont watch many movies. I had netflix for just a couple months, liked it, but never really used it. This was partly because of my failure to send DVD's back, for free, in the pre-adressed envelopes.

To me however, the most impressive feature, and the most important for the future of movies, was the instant streaming. Not a lot of movies are currently included compared to the total Netflix library, but there are enough that if you wanted to, you could sit down and find something good to watch. Movies pop up instantly, have a built in chaper feater, are in high-resolution, and rarely skip out. It is the best streaming service I have used, much stronger than the online offerings from the networks, or the relatively poor quality of Youtube and Hulu.

So bye bye Netflix for now, but maybe I will see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....