Living Atlas Shrugged: The UAW's agenda

Turns out that as major contributors to the Obama administration and an important voting block, the UAW will be protected by the US Government.

The latest and final plan to save GM was announced on Monday, and it will likely see GM owned by the government with UAW jobs protected by the government.

This is ridiculous.

Bondholders will get screwed over, the American public will get screwed over, and a bunch of lazy labor union workers will get their jobs saved:

"The new GM that would emerge from the restructuring would be 89 percent-owned by the U.S. government and the UAW, provided workers and officials approve the plans. Current GM stockholders would have 1 percent."

Absolutely friggin ridiculous. More and more I feel like I am stuck in Atlas Shrugged.

I hope the bondholders tear GM to shreds. Before, I hoped that it survived, because it has a rich history, and for a while I thought a bright future. Now I hope it is chopped up piecemeal and sold to the highest bidder, hopefully from a non-authoritarian state like our own. I want it dead and gone, and hopefully the UAW with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....