Recycling for Charity.

No, I'm not going soft. And yes, my vision of "recycling" used electronics is selling them on eBay. As I have learned people will amazingly buy just about anything for a few bucks, including completely broken electronics. Why? I have no idea. But I take their money.

If your feelings are less capitalistic, or you want to do a good thing, or you just want to not bother getting 30 questions a day from idiotic buyers asking you information that is listed right on the page,
http://www.recyclingforcharities.com
is another way to go.

You get a tax deduction and all that jazz (like most of us take anything other than the standard deduction anyway), but the best part is that they pay for shipping. You weigh it, you measure it, you print off a shipping label, and you ship it to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is just disgusting....

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving