S4

So, if you know me, you know my love hate relationship with my s4. It is, for me, the perfect car. Except it has been a total lemon and is a real pain in the ass to maintain. That said, this got me pretty excited:

We knew that the new Audi S4 was due to be unveiled within the next six months, but CAR was able to confirm that the supercharged sled will make an official appearance at the Paris Motor Show this September. As previously reported, the new S4 will ditch its 4.2-liter V8 in favor of a new supercharged 3.0-liter V6 producing around 350 hp – a few ponies shy of the current S4's output.

Basically, they are moving the s4 back to the formula present in my car: take the top of the line v6, and boost the power.. once I am done with my baby, it should be putting out pretty similar hp numbers to the new one = )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....