Logitech Mouseman Wheel


My junior year of high school, me an a bunch of friends went in on a deal to buy 'high end' gaming mice. Razer was not really around at that point, and optical mice were just coming in. For $17 each, we got Logitech Mouseman Wheel mice. I still use mine on my desktop, and I have to say, that of any mouse I have ever used, it is by far the most ergonomically comfortable, just a classic design. I will not miss mice once we move on to Minority Report style frantic arm waving, but this really is a classic.

Honorable mention goes to my small and unnamed microsoft laptop mouse. Before it was mine, it was my fathers, and he used it for years. I inherited it with an old laptop he gave me about 4 years ago. Since then I have abused it to the limits of reason, constantly dropping it on the floorwhen I move my laptop and forget it is attached etc. For its small size, it is highly ergonomic, and functions well.

I bring attention to these little guys, because with now (at least for someone like me) so much time spend at a computer, quality components make all the difference between frustration and satisfaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is just disgusting....

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving