Beware the Drones: Big Brother gets his ride

What's Big Brother's favorite vehicle? A car? A truck? A plane? A train?

No, its a drone.

And now, the drone has found a new home: the EU.

This is scary.

You know that thing you say, where you think you are giving up your personal freedoms, but you think "well, since I haven't done anything wrong, I think more safety is a good thing." A lot of us mutter this to ourselves when we go through airport scanner lines.

But how much wrong do you do on a daily basis? Because eventually, what that equation leads to is a monitoring of everything which is regulated.

And the EU is pushing towards using drones to monitor farming, farm subsidies, and cheating Frenchman. Now, I am all for screwing the lazy ass French farmers who for years have been pulling in billions in subsidies... and so, on the face of it, I support this idea... but still, I'm worried. I'm worried for a future where all of our decisions are informed by the fact that we know they are regulated, and monitored.



The Motherland\



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....