Long Term Call: SNDK

With the Jan 2010 C call already making a fair return (but who really cares at this point, it will be in year that it will be really worth something), I have decided to expand the strategy, as the 2010 options are surprisingly cheap for what you get. SNDK (San Disk) I am now going long on. I took a dip on these last fall before selling out at stop loss, but I think they have bottomed out or are close to it. Its a pretty volatile stock, but I think that the universal move to flash storage and away from spinning platters, along with the increasing use of flash in cameras, cellphones, smartphones, camcorders, laptops etc will mean this company will continue to do well. Most of its value is in its patents and royalties, but the retail side is also pretty strong, with it as the 2nd largest US mp3 company.
.YSDAECALL-SANDISK CORP JAN 25 01/16/2010

1.61

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....