Square is Back: The new Chevy Silverado Samples from the 90's

I have a '96 Chevy Tahoe. One of the things I love about my pre-millennium towing and hauling machine is that it is unapologetically a big truck. The design team drew two boxes and more or less called it a day. I love the way it looks.
Towing my briefly lived 300zx

 After a long period of making pretty rounded out trucks (especially in the early 2000s), Chevy today revealed their new Silverado/Sierra, and it looks.. a lot like mine.



Which is to say - I like the design. It's a truck - it should look like a truck. Leave the crossover looks to the crossovers. Also - I like that it doesn't have the ridiculous "look at me" front grill of the Tundra or Ram - the 3rd and 4th best selling full-size trucks in the US always look like they are compensating for something.

Toyota Tundra Ultimate Fishing Truck
Can you actually see what's in front of you? Probably not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....