RIP Continental, hello crap service on United

I have never liked United, probably because they have never liked me. I feel like they are pissed that I am there, that I personally affronted all of them by showing up, ticket in hand.

After you get on the flying gulag, the food costs $8 for a child's portion, the stewards are grim faced, and everyone is just trying to make it.

Continental was a better class of American airline. They were actually glad you were flying with them. Service wasn't amazing, this is no Virgin Atlantic, but it was far better than anything you would get from the big three.

Now, Continental is no more. What this really drives home for me is that I will be working double hard to book everything I can on southwest or jet blue.

The United-Continental merger: United's computer chaos | The Economist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....