Newt???

How the hell did this guy end up in the lead?

I mean all really care about is who is the most electable in the general election, because another four years of Obama and I should probably switch from getting my MBA to a public policy degree so I could find a job.

And clearly, this guy is not electable in 2012. I mean... it's the Newt. Yeah, '94 was a good move, but who in the middle actually likes this guy?

It's just to bad to me that Giuliani never got his act together, or that Chris Christie didn't pull an Obama and decide to run.

Anyway, good article:

The Economist | The Republican nomination: The day of the Newt http://www.economist.com/node/21541030?frsc=dg%7Cb via @theeconomist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....