The worst car ever

I hate the Prius, I really do. But meet is fatter and more expensive brother, the Lexus HS 250H



What is it? Well, its the Lexus version of the Prius, sorta. Except it weighs 650lbs more than the Prius, does not offer a hatchback, looks even worse (its like a fat Lexus Corolla)... and then, to top it all off, it only gets 35mpg.

My old ass Saab convertible gets 27mpg, and that's with me revving the hell out of it to drive it the way I like. Oh yeah, and I bought my Saab for $1,500, but this thing (optioned out) costs $45,000. It would take 114 years ($3/gl gas, 15,000 miles/yr) to make up the cost difference.

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID31031/images/Oldest_Living_Person_Dies_at_114(1).jpg
(this lady is actually 114 years old - damn impressive)

Supposedly, it is also terrible to drive. Which the Prius is too. But according to auto journals, it is worse than the Prius. Which is kind of like being worse than Brittney Spears at chess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....