The Apple Inquisition

First off - the funny thing is that I am not an Apple fan. Just read this blog. I am actually totally against Apple in terms of it's products. But I respect the business, and I respect capitalism. 

Obama? Not so much. It seems there are no holds barred when an Obama political ally wants to go after a major corporation. Then again, after the GM debt shakedown, the financial crises fines and using the IRS against your political enemies, I suppose special investigators with extra-constitutional powers is no big deal. 

And for anyone who things that Obama is not involved in this - obviously he is not directly. And equally as obviously, the only reason this is happening is because of his administration and his implicit ok to go after the company. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways to Not Suck at Driving

This is just disgusting....